1. Purpose of Use
When utilizing our company's services, the client's personal information will be requested to the extent that it is necessary to achieve the purposes. This will be done upon receiving consent to our company approach's to personal information protection.When personal information is not presented by the client, there will be occasions when our services cannot be utilize. Please take note of this in advance.
2. Third-Party Disclosure / Provision
When any of the following applies, we will confirm the client information registered with us, usage history, content of mail, etc .,and, depending on the case, disclose such information to third parties.
(1) When receiving the consent of the customer himself;
(2) When disclosure has been requested through an ordinance, verdict, judicial finding, etc., based on a law or statute of a court of a court of law or governmental agency;
(3) When providing or disclosing under the condition that the statistical data of the client himself cannot be identified;
(4) When it is difficult to obtain the client's consent in advance and when it is necessary to protect people's life, person, or property;
(5) When it is difficult to obtain the client's content in advance and it is especially necessary in order to promote the wholesome development of children or the improvement of public health;
(6) When it is necessary to cooperate with the execution of affairs stipulated by the laws and regulations of a government agency, local government or the party entrusted to act on behalf of such agencies, and when there is the fear of interfering with the execution of such affairs based on receiving consent from the client.
With regards to the personal information held by the company, in those cases when the client wishes to disclose his own personal information, we will respond within a reasonable scope or period of time after having confirmed the identity of the party from whom we received the request.
4. Correction / Deletion
With regards to the personal information held by the company, when the client wishes to correct, add or delete his own information, after having confirmed the identity of the person making the request, we will make the collection, addition or deletion of information within a reason scope or period of time in those cases when the content runs counter to fact.
5. Lack of Consent with the Terms
Providing personal information is voluntary on the part of the client. However, in those cases in which sufficient information is not provided or when incomplete information is provided, there will be occasions when we cannot provide the services requested or cannot comply with your request.
6. Termination of Use / Erasure
With regards to the personal information held by this company, if the client wishes to terminate the use of or erase his own personal information, after having confirmed the identity of the person making the request, we will erase or terminate the use of that information within a reasonable scope or period of time.
In cases where the use of a portion of the information has been terminated or a portion has been erased, there will be occasions when regretfully we will not be able to provide the services requested. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in these cases. (With regards to information being held based on the pertinent laws, there will cases in which the offer to terminate the use of or erase information cannot be accepted.)
7.Contact information and Method for Receiving Inquiries Related to Disclosure
With regards to the personal information of the client held by this company, inquiries relating to points 3, 4, and 6 above and to the personal information referred to there are to be received based on the following methods. Please understand that there will be occasions when we cannot accept disclosure requests and other requests that are not based on these methods.
8. Chief Privacy Officer
At Takeuchi Fine Art (hereaffer reffered to as the "company") the following person has been appointed as the chief privacy officer : Takeuchi.
9. Regarding the Use of Cookie Technology
At the company, we utilize "Cookie" technology on a portion of our page in order to make use of the site all the more convenient for our clients. Based on the use of "Cookie" technology, the company website is able to identify the client's computer so that when the client returns later to the website, status information can be maintained. The company will not access the personal information of the client though this method.